Different Parameters, Different Price. Price Reference Only.
Cement silo trailers are also called bulk cement tanker trailer, 30m3 bulk cement trailer is suitable for bulk transportation of powdered materials with a diameter of less than 0.1mm.
Powder tanker trailer is also called powder material transportation vehicle, which is suitable for bulk transportation of powdered materials with a diameter of less than 0.1mm, such as fly ash, cement, lime powder, ore powder, granular alkali and other particles.
The powder material transportation vehicle is a special-purpose vehicle. Cement bulker trailer is widely used in industry, agriculture, commerce, power plants, construction, etc.
3 axles bulk cement tanker trailer
30m3 bulk cement trailer wholesale
Details of cement silo trailers
Tanker body material : 5mm high strength wear-resistance steel
Payload : 36T-50T
Application: transport lime, cement, powder etc.
Tank body thickness: 3.5mm
Compressor: 12m³ double cylinder air compressor
Spare tire rack: 2 units
Leaf spring: 10 pieces
Sprinkler: one sprinkler; car waxing
Diesel Engine: WEICHAI Brand
Suspension：Heavy duty mechanical suspension
Brake system: WABCO
Light: LED light (specially intended for oversea markets)
Tool box: 1 set
Painting: Polyurethane paint, with long service lift, and avoid the vehicle get rust
1. TITAN cement bulk tank, adopt high strength wear-resistant steel. To fabric the most durable tankers, especially for Africa Market, considering the road condition.
2. TITAN adopts the advanced machine, that ensure the high quality of welding seams, long service life and good appearance in tank body.
3. After the production, all the TITAN cement silo trailers will go through the pressure test and metal inspection testing, to ensure a good sealing property of our cement tank trailer.
4. There are 10 air bags inside the tank (others only 6 or 8 ).
5. TITAN Vehicle uses world-famous brand diesel-engine Weichai 4102 to help the air compressor work better, the discharging speed can reach to 1.6ton per minute.
Through these videos, you can learn about different types of bulk cement tanker trailers, as well as the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.