Table of Contents
Chapter 1: About TITAN semi tipper trailer
Chapter 2: About tipper trailer
TITAN Tipper semi trailer can be used in many other fields such as construction, agriculture, etc. They have different shapes and types, which are divided into side tipper trailer and rear tipping trailer.skeleton end dump trailer, and flatbed type tipping trailer.
Hydraulic dump trailer can be customized from 15 tons to 80 tons, 80 tons to 120 tons, 120 tons-180 tons of different tonnage according to the different cargoes. The common volumes are 30 cubic meters, 32 cubic meters, 35 cubic meters, 45 cubic meters, 50 cubic meters, 60 cubic meters, 80 cubic meters and so on.
Through the video below, you can learn about different types of semi tipper trailers, such as u shape dump semi trailer, side tilted dumper trailer, container tipper trailer, tipping chassis trailer.
And the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.
U shape tipper trailer
60-80 ton dump semi trailer
TITAN lifting 20/28ft adjustable custom container chassis trailer hydraulic system lifting operation sequence: Open the tarpaulin or box lid on the trailer——Open the rear door lock——Press the clutch with the transmission in neutral and wait 5 seconds——Hanging low gear (below 4 gears)——Place the handle of the air control valve in the raised position——The dump trailer starts to lift after releasing the clutch, The engine throttle can be properly depressed but it must be controlled within 1500 rpm-when the cylinder reaches the maximum stroke or the limit valve is activated, the air control valve handle is in the stop position.
The tractor gearbox uses an external power take-off to pressurize the hydraulic oil pump. The hydraulic oil pump controls the hydraulic oil pressure to achieve the lifting or lowering of the hydraulic cylinder. Generally, it can be fully lifted in 30 seconds to achieve unloading.
TITAN dump drawbar trailer is the front end of the trailer connected to the rear end of the tractor. Part of the total weight of the trailer is borne by the tractor. It doesn’t have itself power, it is carried together with the truck head, and the container carrier semi-trailer is driven by the tractor.
A full trailer or a flatbed semi-trailer is also the same without its own power device. The tractor only provides a pulling force and does not bear weight. That is, a full trailer is added behind the ordinary tipper trailer, and the two are connected by a hook. The load of the heavy duty dump trailer is fully borne by itself, and it is only connected to the locomotive with a hook. The locomotive only provides power to help the trailer overcome the frictional resistance of the road.
Name: 3 axle rear dumper trailer
Overall dimension：9500mm * 2500mm *3900mm
Capacity : 35CBM
Suspension：Heavy duty mechanical suspension
Tipping system: 196 hydraulic cylinder
Brake system: WABCO
Electrical system: 24V, LED lights
80 ton dump truck trailer technical parameter drawing
U shape tipper semi trailer technical drawing
5 axle tipping semi trailer technical drawing
6 axle heavy duty dumper semi trailer drawing
To prevent the TITAN dump truck trailer paint from being corroded by seawater, TITAN sprays a layer of wax on the surface of the dump trailer before shipping, and then seal it with a waterproof rain cloth.
Here is feedback from our Ecuadorian customers who are satisfied with our semi-trailer. He is very satisfied with our rock dump trailer, he has been cooperating with TITAN for many years and often introduces his friends to us.
Tipper Semi Trailer are also called dump trucks, dumper trailer, side tipper, tip trailer, scrap dump trailer.
In civil engineering, it often works in conjunction with excavators, loaders, belt conveyors and other construction machinery. The dump trailer carriage adopts rear-dump and side -dump self-unloading methods, which improves the efficiency of the bulk cargo transport by the loader. The semi truck trailer tipper carriage is inclined at a certain angle, so that the cargo in the carriage is unloaded. The power of the dump truck trailer engine is used to complete the dumping mechanism.
There are four types of tipper semi trailer: rear tipping semi trailers, side rock dump semi trailer, skeleton dump trailer, and flatbed type tipping trailer.
What are the tonnages of hydraulic dump trailer?
The tilt chassis trailer manufacturer’s hydraulic dump trailer can be customized from 15 tons to 80 tons, 80 tons to 120 tons, 120 tons-180 tons of different tonnage according to the different cargoes.
The volume of the tipper semi trailer can be customized according to the needs of the customers. The common volumes are 30 cubic meters, 32 cubic meters, 35 cubic meters, 45 cubic meters, 50 cubic meters, 60 cubic meters, 80 cubic meters and so on. Such as 15m and 20m3 tipper trailer for sale.
To prevent the tipper semi trailer paint from being corroded by seawater, we spray a layer of wax on the surface of the dump trailer before shipping, and then seal it with a waterproof rain cloth.
The rear tipping semi-trailer train is mainly composed of a tractor and a semi-trailer. The tractor is connected by a saddle and a semi-trailer to form a semi-trailer train. The rear dump trailer hydraulic lift system is mainly composed of power take-off (transmission), hydraulic pump, lift valve, pneumatic control valve, limit valve, hydraulic cylinder, hydraulic oil tank, high (low) pressure oil pipe and so on.
Rear trailer hydraulic lifting principle: Operate the tractor tipper trailer transmission power take-off device to drive the hydraulic pump.The hydraulic pump sucks the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic oil tank through the low-pressure oil inlet pipe and generates high-pressure oil for output.
The high-pressure oil output by the gear pump enters the poppet valve through the high-pressure oil pipe.
The lift valve sends high pressure oil to the oil cylinder or discharges it into the hydraulic oil tank under the control of the air control valve, thereby achieving the functions of lifting, stopping and lowering the hydraulic oil cylinder.
(1) Titan lifting 20/28ft adjustable custom container chassis trailer hydraulic system lifting operation sequence: Open the tarpaulin or box lid on the trailer——Open the rear door lock——Press the clutch with the transmission in neutral and wait 5 seconds——Hanging low gear (below 4 gears)——Place the handle of the air control valve in the raised position——The dump trailer starts to lift after releasing the clutch, The engine throttle can be properly depressed but it must be controlled within 1500 rpm-when the cylinder reaches the maximum stroke or the limit valve is activated, the air control valve handle is in the stop position.
(2) Rear tipping trailer descending operation sequence: Step on the clutch and wait 5 seconds——Adjust PTO——Adjust transmission gear——Release the clutch——Turn the handle of the air control valve slowly from the stop position to the down position——When you fully lower the car body, wait for 30 seconds and put the handle of the air control valve in the stop position.
(1) The hydraulic tank of the Titan end dump trailer auction is a special lifting cylinder. Don’t use the cylinder as a stable support for the dump trailer body.
(2) Do not leave the cylinder exposed to the air for more than 2 hours (more than 30 minutes in humid air) in a lifted state, otherwise it will cause oxidation and rust of the cylinder;
(3) It is forbidden to disassemble and adjust the relief valve on the lift valve, otherwise the hydraulic system will lose its safety protection function and cause an accident.
(4) When the dump truck load cargo, we should ensure that the front and back and left and right loading are uniform. If you have too much cargo in front, it can overload the hydraulic system.Too much cargo is loaded behind the trailer, which will cause the vehicle to tip over when unloading, and the left and right partial load will easily cause the cylinder to tip over.
(5) When unloading, please make sure that the ground around the light weight tip trailer is solid and flat, keep the triple axle dump trailer stable, and ensure that the main dump truck and the Scrap Tipper Trailer are in a straight line;
(6) During the lifting operation, the operator cannot leave the operating position, and no one can stand or walk in the vicinity of the work area;
(7) During the lifting operation, the operator must pay attention to the influence of lateral wind, because the long body of the dump semi-trailer will cause the dumper trailer to roll over under the effect of lateral wind;
(8) Don’t make the height of the cargo exceed the back door. Be sure to open the rear door locking device before lifting and unloading, otherwise the cargo will be crowded at the rear of the tractor tipping trailer and the vehicle will tip over when unloading;
(9) When unloading at temperatures below 0 degrees, it is important to pay attention to whether the cargo frozen, otherwise the rear dump semi trailer will roll over due to imbalance between left and right when unloading;
(10) Do not move the dump tipper while the dump trailer is in the lifted state, and don’t use the emergency braking method to unload sticky goods, otherwise it will cause the tractor tipping trailer to roll over or damage the oil tank;
(11) If the lifting angle of the box reaches about 25 degrees, and the cargo in the box has not been unloaded, please stop lifting and check the cause of stickiness;
(12) If the anticipation that a rollover may occur during lifting, be sure to stop lifting and drop the tipper semi trailer slowly;
(13) Wait for about 30 seconds after the schmitt dump tipper body completely lower. Make sure to keep the handle of the air control valve in the stop position. Do not start the heavy duty dump trailer in the lowered position. Do not drive the dump trailers in the lowered position. Otherwise, all the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic cylinder will flow back into the hydraulic tank, causing cavitation and Fuel injection problem.
(1) The new hydraulic dump trailer should be slowly raised during the running-in period. In principle, we should control the engine speed at about 1000 rpm, and it should not exceed 1500 rpm after the running-in period;
(2) Due to the existence of impurities such as iron filings in the hydraulic system during the running-in of the semi dump trailers, when the side tipper trailer is lifted about 300 times, we should replace the hydraulic oil and clean the hydraulic oil box in time;
(3) The high pressure oil pipe must be replaced every two years. In daily maintenance, if you find that the hose is leaking, damaged or partially swollen or cracked, you should replace it in time;
(4) Check the hydraulic oil for discoloration or deterioration every week. If there is any discoloration or deterioration, replace the hydraulic oil in time. Change the oil according to different regions and seasons. Generally, it is more appropriate to change the oil in April and October. When you find that the fuel is insufficient, you should add it in time.
(5) The upper and lower brackets of the oil cylinder need to be filled with grease (butter) in time. It is recommended that the oil cylinder be filled with grease once every 120 times or 15 days. After a long period of non-use, you need to refill the grease once again;
(6) Check the oil return filter element and air filter element inside the hydraulic oil tank for debris clogged and cleaned every half month, and replace the hydraulic oil tank return filter element and air filter element every six months.
Welcome to leave your inquiry!
We will meet the acme of perfection to serve and provide more details, price, catalog, drawing, videos for you!