Fuel Tanker Trailers for sale as they are commonly called are vehicles with large tanks for transporting liquids. They are designed for specific safe shipping of various liquids. Fuel Tanker Trailers for sale can be equipped with a pumping system for loading and off-loading liquids.
Many fuel tanker trailers for sale can be capable of transporting various liquids simultaneously with multiple compartments. These tankers could use typically two, three, four, five, and sometimes six compartments and are capable of transporting a variety of liquids, including fuels such as different gasoline grades, diesel, and industrial chemicals. Each product has a different density, which alters the tanker's maximum carrying capacity.
Fuel Tanker Trailer for Sale
1. The low center of gravity design adopts a square-circle section, the center of gravity of the same cross-sectional area is reduced by 100mm, and the roll angle is increased to 30 degrees> 23 degrees, effectively preventing rollover.
2. The anti-rollover safety and stability system is adopted, and the driving condition of the vehicle can be monitored in real time. When the system detects that the vehicle is about to lose control, it will apply braking force to specific wheels and reduce the speed of the vehicle to help the vehicle safely drive on the correct track, To prevent the vehicle from losing control or rolling over.
3. The rear-end collision prevention structure design, and the rear suspension design is extended by 500mm, which solves the problem of tank cracking when the ordinary tanker rear-ends.
45000Lts Tri Axle Fuel Tanker Trailer Price
4. The longitudinal welding seam of the tank body is an automatic welding process, and the bulging head and the simplified butt welding are automatic weldings.
Using fully automated production equipment, the product quality and appearance are more stable and more beautiful.
Plasma cutting machine: high cutting precision and smooth appearance; special-shaped can body forming machine: breaking the traditional can-making method of the plate rolling machine, with more stable quality and more beautiful appearance; automatic circumferential seam welding: the connection between the head and the can body is more consistent, and welding The seam is more exquisite; the plate butt joint automatic welding: single side welding and double side forming, the welding is excessively smooth
Fuel Tanker Trailer Dimensions
1. Aluminium Fuel Tanker Trailer has a lighter weight due to the use of aluminum alloy material. By reducing its weight, it can increase the payload of the vehicle. The weight of a single transport of cargo is 18%-35% more than that of a carbon steel tanker.
2. The chemical properties of aluminum alloy are stable, and the corrosion resistance of aluminum alloy is more than 70% higher than that of ordinary carbon steel. The enhanced corrosion resistance greatly reduces the related maintenance cost of the tank.
3. From the appearance point of view, the appearance of the aluminum alloy oil tanker is more beautiful, and it is easy to clean without painting.
Aluminum Fuel Tanker Trailer
4. Service life. The excellent characteristics of aluminum alloy make the service life of aluminum alloy tanker longer. Old aluminum alloy tanks with better maintenance can also be used on new chassis. Even if the tank is scrapped, it will have a higher service life. Recovery value.
5. Maneuverability, the center of gravity of the aluminum alloy tanker is relatively low, and the braking is easier, which makes the vehicle maneuverability better. The aluminum alloy can also effectively deform to absorb the energy of the collision in the accident, thus improving driving safety Sex.
6. Aluminum alloy is a non-combustible material, it is not easy to produce sparks, and the accumulation of static electricity is lower.
Package of Fuel Tanker Trailer Manufacturer
1. Apply a low PH detergent to the vehicle surface using a Foam Maxx foamer When applying the chemical, foam it on from the bottom of the vehicle to the top of the vehicle
2. Apply a high PH detergent directly on top of the low PH.
3. Allow for a short dwell time 30-45 seconds Do not allow the chemical to dry on the surface
4. Use warm water (90°F – 100°F) for your high-pressure rinse and rinse the vehicle section from top to bottom Maintain your high-pressure nozzle within 18 inches of the surface and a spray angle of 15° – 45°
The fuel tanker trailer with a capacity of 45000 liters tanker checks the working condition of each instrument while driving; Check if the steering system is working properly when the tanker is in motion; It is abnormal for the tanker to check the hand and foot brake while driving. The fuel tanker trailer whether the engine, the chassis and the tank body are abnormal noises and abnormal odors during running.
Tri axle 45000 litres fuel tanker trailer regularly go to the service station to do chassis maintenance and maintenance work to remind drivers in general to strengthen the routine maintenance of tank trucks and to regularly check and change the fire extinguishers on the vehicles in case of any accidents.
Check whether the brake drums of the front and rear wheels are overheated, check the tightening of the tires and nuts, remove the inclusions in the tire tread, and check for oil leakage or water leakage, check the situation of the leaf spring, whether the shaft bolt is loose, check the appearance of the oil tank and the tank network system of the tanker.
1. Clean the aluminum and metal parts of the truck with a damp rag to remove all the dirt and dust that has built up from driving. Dry the truck components thoroughly with a dry rag. Water can interfere with the polish so you want the truck to be dry.
2. Spray a metal cleaner on the parts if need be to remove any deposits. You want both your stainless steel and aluminum components to be completely clean before you polish them.
3. Apply aluminum polish to a soft rag and work it into the fabric. Rub the rag over the aluminum parts of the stainless steel fuel tanker trailer. The rag will likely turn black even though you just cleaned the aluminum, but this is normal.
4. Use another dry rag to buff the aluminum and remove any remaining traces of polish. Repeat adding polish and buffing as necessary.
5. Apply steel polish to a rag or pour flour on the steel itself. Flour works very well as a stainless steel polishing agent. Rub polish or the flour into the metal vigorously and then buff it with a dry rag.
Daily maintenance and maintenance of fuel tanker trailer
1. It is necessary to understand the main structure, performance and tanker functions of the tanker firstly. The chassis of the special vehicle must go to the service station as required to take the protection or repair.
2. Check whether the oil tank body, pipe network, valves, etc. are leaked or leaked before exit. Whether the upper cover is properly covered or not, the amount of lubricating oil, the amount of fuel oil, the cooling water, the braking of hands and feet, and the steering device, Meters, lights, tire pressure, tire nuts, etc.
3. Every driver who drives a 45000l fuel tanker trailer must do routine maintenance of the tanker. He must do a good job of checking, cleaning, tightening, and adding before, during, and after the delivery. Car storage problems or security risks, so that timely detection of problems in a timely manner;
4. The 45000 liters fuel tanker trailer is usually composed of four parts: a special vehicle chassis, an oil tank body, a pipe network system, and a power take-off device.
Fuel tanker trailers come in different shapes including round, oval and rectangular. Their center of gravity to height ratio is 1:0.79:0.65. Large oil tank trucks are all oval and round rectangles because of the need for stability.
The tank body of the Fuel tanker trailer includes a head and a tank. The tank barrel is wound and welded by a steel plate. The head is integrated (one piece) by the spinning stamping process.
The process involves continuous partial stamping at a specific temperature. In order to ensure that the tank and head are welded accurately, the roundness tolerance should be less than 3mm.
Fuel Tanker Semi Trailer oil deflector
In order to reduce the sloshing of the liquid in the Fuel tanker trailer tank, all spaces in the tank have oil baffles. A longitudinal oil baffle is arranged along the longitudinal axis of the tank to reduce lateral sloshing of the liquid in the tank.
A transverse oil baffle along the cross-sectional direction can slow down axial liquid sloshing in the tank.
The transverse oil baffle has manholes in each plate, the diameter of which is probably not less than 550mm. These dimensions are necessary for easy maintenance of the board.
In order to improve the effectiveness of the horizontal baffle, open two or more manholes at the baffle. Manholes should be staggered in the first compartment of the cylinder.
Fuel Tanker Trailer Manhole Cover, Breather Valve and Anti-Leak Sensor
The manhole cover just refers to the fuel tanker trailer manhole cover, there are some important parts on the cover, and you should know that these parts can ensure the safety of the fuel tank.
One of the important parts of the manhole cover is the breathing valve, also known as the safety valve. The function of this valve is to automatically adjust the pressure in the fuel tank.
This helps keep the pressure within a certain range. The safety valve protects the oil tank and reduces the volatilization loss of volatile oil.
The breathing valve body is made of nickel-chromium stainless steel. All other parts are constructed of stainless acid-resistant steel to resist rust.
All compartments of small and medium tanks have a breather valve. Large tanks, on the other hand, have breather valves in each compartment.
Fuel tanker trailer anti-leak sensor
The anti-leakage sensor is an alarm installed on the manhole cover. Whenever the level of liquid in the tank changes rapidly, the sensor emits a sound or noise.
When the liquid reaches the correct level, the whistle or alarm stops. In this case the sensor acts as a fill alarm. Additionally, the whistle stops when the tank drain is emptied of fluid.
Oil Vapor Recovery Valve
The oil and gas in the volatile oil can be recovered to the oil tank to prevent the oil and gas from leaking. Other vapor recovery units are used to concentrate and reuse vapors.
Oil piping system
The system consists of several valves including the bottom valve, oil vapor recovery valve and fuel outlet valve. Let's take a look at the function of these valves.
The bottom valve is generally installed at the outlet of the fuel tanker trailer. If there is a collision in an accident, the valve can cut off the pipeline within 5 seconds. This ensures the safety of goods and people inside the vehicle.
The quick shutoff also prevents leaks and explosions in the event of an accident. This quick shutoff saves lives and prevents the loss of transported fluids.
For their own safety, fuel tanker trailer drivers are advised to check the other valves before loading the trailer.
Fuel outlet valve
This valve is used to quickly unload liquid from tanks. Its internal structure complies with fluent mechanics to keep internal pressure to a minimum during periods of high flow.
The special construction used in the fuel outlet valve helps ensure no oil leaks when the fitting is removed.