Different Parameters, Different Price. Price Reference Only.
TITAN 36000 liters oil tanker trailer can be designed in different capacities: 30 cubics, 40 cubics, 50 cubics.
TITAN 36000 liters oil tanker trailer adopts an advanced design concept. To fabric the most durable tankers, especially for Africa Market, considering the road condition. This distortion resistance, earthquake resistance and bump, make your transport safe, also beneficial.
TITAN offers carbon steel, stainless steel or aluminum material tanker trailers. The volume of the 36000 liters oil tanker trailer can be customized, to reach 40,000 liters, 45,000 liters, 54,000 liters, up to 90,000 liters. With the different compartments, like two, three, four, or more compartments, to load different liquid.
The liquid tanker semi trailer used for carrying different liquids like fuel, petrol, water, palm oil, bitumen asphalt, etc.
36000 Liters Oil Tanker Trailer for Sale In Djibouti - Faymonville Trailer
Tri Axle Oil Tanker Trailer Manufacturer
Details of 10 Units Oil Fuel Tanker Trailer
1. With safety devices: the manhole is an explosion-proof large cover. The bottom outlet of the tank is equipped with an emergency shut-off valve.
2. The tank body is automatically welded by an advanced large-scale special welding machine.
3. The TITAN tanker body is longitudinally welded. Ensure the safety of the tanker and increase the service life.
4. Water filled test equipment Water tank: To ensure the high sealed of tank body and avoid the leaks oil.
6. The waved board reduces the impact of the liquid on the tanker.
7. Advanced paint system and polyurethane paint. Appearance is beautiful, use time is above 5 years.
8. We adopt famous brand parts for our tank trailer, it saves costs & ensures long-time service.
Overall dimension：11500mm * 2500mm *3700mm
Transport： fuel, petrol, oil
Tank body material: carbon steel
Suspension：Heavy duty mechanical suspension
Discharging Pipe : 2 pcs, 6m/each
Brake system: WABCO
Electrical system: 24V, LED lights
Through this video, you can learn about different types of fuel tanker trailers, as well as the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.