Different Parameters, Different Price. Price Reference Only.
This 3 axle gooseneck lowboy trailer capacity is 60 ton. We also can provide optional solutions for your transport requirements.
TITAN gooseneck lowboy trailers for transport excavator and construction equipment, large machinery transportation.We can make the 2/3/4 axles lowboy trailers, with the capacity of 60/80/100/120 ton.
To meet your transport needs and your local regulations, we can customize different configuration Hydraulic removable detachable gooseneck lowboy for you.
Dimension: 15800mm x 3000mm x 2500mm
Loading capacity(T): 50-150T
Axle: 3 axle
Tire: 12 units, 8.25R20/10.00R20/11.00R20/12R22.5
Suspension: Mechanical suspension or air suspension
Spring leaf: 120(W)mmx16(Thickness)mmx10 layers
Kingpin: JOST brand 2.0 or 3.5inch(bolted or welded type)
Tare weight: About 9.5-19T
Main beam: Height: 500mm; Width: 230mm; Side beam: 250 I-beam 10/8/10; Material: HG60 high-strength steel.
Bottom Platform: 5mm thick, checkered plate
Hydraulic cylinder: 12KW diesel engine with hydraulic station
Ramp: spring or hydraulic type
Valve: WABCO valve
Light: LED light (specially intended for oversea markets)
Tool box: 1 set
Painting: Polyurethane paint, with long service lift, and avoid the vehicle get rust
1. The lower working platform height for the transport of high and voluminous loads.
2. TITAN lowboy trailer is with high tensile structure steel with tensile and durable construction.
3. Main beam adopts submerged arc welding technology, improve the loading capacity and meet load requirements on bad road condition.
4. The loading ramps is made by high strength steel, with high loading capacity, which will not happen to the deformation when carrying heavy equipment.
5. The suspension ensures it has high loading capacity, and increase its capacity to twisting forces, shock, bump.
6. World famous brand spare part, ensure high quality and save costs.
3 Axle 80Ton Lowboy trailer details display video
Through this video, you can learn about different types of lowboy semi trailers, as well as the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.