TITAN acid tanker is used to transport hazardous substances and chemical substances (such as sulfuric acid) to various places where they are needed.
Therefore, transportation of these liquids requires great care, and it is very important. So the transport of these acids requires more professional packaging than other tankers, and under such conditions.
The hydrochloric acid tank is used for transporting different kinds of acids such as: sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, hydrofluoric acid, Nitric acid and Acetic acid among others as used for different industrial applications.
TITAN customer feedback picture of acid tanker trailer
Sulphuric acid tanker trailer has different requirements for tank material depending on the characteristics of the medium being transported. Common acid storage tank materials are stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, etc.
The advanced butt welding technology is used in the tank, and the test of high pressure gas leakage after the forming of the tank makes the tank have the characteristics of high strength, stable center of gravity and safe and stable vehicle carrying.
Acid tanker trailer adopt 5mm thick steel to weld the tankers, also use special design, like the 10 pcs strengthened steel ring to reinforce the acid tanker trailers for sale. 3 axle chemical tanker trailer have the most strong tank body to make sure the safety.
The inside and outside of the hydrochloric acid tanker are treated with fine anticorrosive paint. With no joints, no leakage, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, impact resistance, long life and other characteristics, it is suitable for storage and transportation of most acids and hydrochloric acid.
To keep the chemical tanker for sale safety, we use the stainless steel emergency bottom valve also the discharge valves, this type is anti-corrosion, so it can make the chemical tanker trailers to have long service life.
And TITAN adopt famous brand parts for sulfuric acid tankers, it save costs & ensure long-time service. Like JOST, WABCO braking valve etc.
TITAN Vehicle has strong technical force, and can design and manufacture products that satisfy customers.
Sulphuric chemical acid tanker trailer details display
1. The vehicle braking, lighting, and turn signal safety systems meet the operating requirements, the tire specifications are qualified, the wear is normal, and the retreaded tires are not used.
2. Safety devices such as vehicle marking lights, signs, reflective signs, side rear protective devices, and fire extinguishers are well configured, and satellite positioning devices are working properly.
3. The acid tanker trailer number plate is installed intact, the safety inspection signs and insurance signs are placed correctly, the driving license, road transportation license, and road transportation permit for highly toxic chemicals are complete and valid and can be carried with the vehicle.
4. The emergency cut-off device for the transportation of liquid hazardous chemicals tankers is in good condition and is in a closed state.
TITAN chemical acid tanker trailer drawing
1. Choose a reasonable driving route with good traffic conditions, stay away from towns and residential areas, and do not enter the prohibited areas of dangerous goods transport vehicles. Vehicles transporting highly toxic chemicals must be driven according to the time and route approved by the public security organs, and may not be changed at will.
2. Maintain a safe driving speed. In any case, the driving speed should not exceed 80km / h. At night, under low visibility conditions such as rain, fog, snow and snow, you must drive at a reduced speed.
3. Maintain a reasonable driving distance from the vehicle in front, and increase the separation distance in case of rain, fog, snow and other bad weather.
4. It is not allowed to change lanes arbitrarily while driving. Highway traffic must be driven in the specified lanes.Drivers should keep their attention. They should stop and rest every 2 hours or so, and check the technical status of the vehicle in time to ensure that the emergency shut-off valve is closed.
The long-term corrosion effect in steel chemical storage tank is the continued thinning of the tank wall section, especially at lower levels. This leads to imperfections of the shell.
The service life of these storage tanks is normally estimated to be in the range of about 20-40 years. To guarantee the safe operation of storage tank, the thickness of the tank should be tested once at least every two years, and every five years for an internal inspection at least.
There are quite a number of damage mechanisms that can cause the deterioration and failure of a storage tank. The integrity of a tank structure should therefore be check against, corrosion, chemical attack, erosion, creep, fatigue, mechanical damage and brittle fracture.
If you want more information about our semi-trailer, please click “Sulfuric Acid Tank Trailer“.
And you can also look at other articles and videos on our website.