Different Parameters, Different Price. Price Reference Only.
The materials of our chemical sulfuric acid tanker trailer are different: carbon steel, stainless steel, polyethylene + carbon steel, The hydrochloric acid tanker trailer can transport sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, sodium hydroxide, and phosphoric acid.
TITAN make the fuel tanker trailers, heavy bitumen tanker semi trailer, or chemical sulfuric acid tanker semi trailers.
For the Hydrochloric Acid Tanker, TITAN produce the most strong acid tank body to make sure the safety. We adopt 5mm thick steel to weld the tankers, also use special design, like the 10 pcs strengthened steel ring to reinforce the Dilute Sulfuric Acid tanker trailer.
To keep the Nitric Acid tanker safety, we use the stainless steel emergency bottom valve also the discharge valves, this type is anti-corrosion, so it can make the chemical tanker trailers to have long service life.
1. With safety devices: the manhole is an explosion-proof large cover. The bottom outlet of the tank is equipped with an emergency shut-off valve.
2. The tank body is automatically welded by an advanced large-scale special welding machine.
3. The TITAN tanker body is longitudinally welded. Ensure the safety of the tanker and increase the service life.
4. Water filled test equipment Water tank: To ensure the high sealed of tank body and avoid the leaks oil.
6. The waved board reduces the impact of the liquid on the tanker.
7. Advanced paint system and polyurethane paint. Appearance is beautiful, use time is above 5 years.
8. We adopt famous brand parts for our tank trailer, it saves costs & ensures long-time service.
Overall dimension：11500mm * 2500mm *3700mm
Manhole cover: stainless steel manhole cover
Bottom valve: Aluminum API pneumatic bottom valve
Suspension：Heavy duty mechanical suspension
Discharging Pipe: 4'' rubber pipe, 6m/piece, 2 pieces
King pin：2/3.5 inch
Brake system: 2 line pneumatic brake system
Electrical system: Chinese standard 24V; 7 ways receptacle; LED lamps
19Cbm Chemical Tankers Trailer details display video