Different Parameters, Different Price. Price Reference Only.
The main volumes of Bulk Cement Carrier Trailer are 25/30/35/40/55/65 cubic meters. Powder tank trailers are V-shaped and W-shaped, and the materials are carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum alloy.
TITAN Bulk Cement Carrier Trailer, especially designed for portable cement plant for carrying different bulk items like cement, flour, powder, soda, ash, alumina.
The volume of the bulk cement transport semi-trailer can be customized. We offer a wide range of Cement Trailers with different specification and capacities with diesel engine and air compressor.
3 Axle Bulk Cement Carrier Trailer
bulk cement tankers for sale
Tanker body material : 5mm high strength wear-resistance steel
Payload : 36T-50T
Application: transport lime, cement, powder etc.
Tank body thickness: 3.5mm
Compressor: 12m³ double cylinder air compressor
Spare tire rack: 2 units
Leaf spring: 10 pieces
Sprinkler: one sprinkler; car waxing
Diesel Engine: WEICHAI Brand
Suspension：Heavy duty mechanical suspension
Brake system: WABCO
Light: LED light (specially intended for oversea markets)
Tool box: 1 set
Painting: Polyurethane paint, with long service lift, and avoid the vehicle get rust
1. TITAN dry bulk cement tank trailer , adopts high strength wear-resistant steel. To fabric the most durable tankers, especially for Africa Market, considering the road condition.
2. TITAN adopts the advanced machine, that ensure the high quality of welding seams, long service life and good appearance in tank body.
3. After the production, all the TITAN cement tank trailer will go through the pressure test and metal inspection testing, to ensure a good sealing property of our cement tank trailer.
4. There are 10 air bags inside the tank (others only 6 or 8 ).
5. TITAN Vehicle uses world-famous brand diesel-engine Weichai 4102 to help the air compressor work better, the discharging speed can reach to 1.6ton per minute.
Through these videos, you can learn about different types of bulk cement tanker trailers, as well as the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.