Two types of drawbar trailers. A rigid drawbar trailer is always used when the connection between the towing vehicle and the trailer, i.e. the drawbar, is rigid. This type of construction is the most common, most of the trailers in daily use follow this type of construction. Trailers of this type usually have one or two axles. The axles are also rigid and not steerable. The articulated drawbar trailer differs from the rigid drawbar trailer due to its two or more steerable axles. This steering is mostly based on a turntable steering, a so-called king pin is installed as a central joint and enables the trailer to pivot. Different types of cargo full trailer , cargo drawbar trailer , fence full trailers, luen, jiji, olx, bachu trailer you can find in TITAN.
Cargo Full Trailer for Sale in Zimbabwe
Fence Full Trailer for Sale
Cargo Drawbar Trailer for Sale
Overall dimension：4800mm * 2500mm *2700mm
Axles：2 axles ,13t
Side walls height : 1200mm
Suspension：Heavy duty mechanical suspension
Brake system : WABCO
Electical system : 24V , LED lights
1. Low manufacturing cost. Generally, a dolly trailer is 50 ~ 60% cheaper than the matching trailer.
2. The fuel consumption of drawbar trailers is low, and the fuel consumption of 100 ton kilometers is about 40% lower than that of trucks.
3. The drawbar trailers is easy to maintain, and the repair cost is low.
4. The full trailer garage has less investment, and the trailer itself does not need a garage.
5. It is more suitable than a truck for transporting equipment that is rarely loaded or unloaded from the vehicle.