For the steering axles, we adopt 8 units. This flexible steering design is perfect to handle the corners when running on the road, the strong ability in the transportation delivery and haulage logistics is better than other solution. The steering axles of this multi axle low bed trailer can reduce the tires wear, to save the tires, especially under the off road condition. Also the other advantage of the steering is lowering the fuel consumption. Definitely the best Cost-efficient solution to choose.
For the long and multi axles low bed trailer for heavy transport, TITAN Use the Hydraulic lifting suspension (only for adjusting the platform levelling needed), meanwhile this will solve the problem for drivers with the lift axle engaged when the vehicle has to turn or corner it becomes difficult to handle. The truck's handling improves while loaded and operating on the street and the driver may be less tempted to disengage the extra axles when turning in order to improve maneuvering ability.
6 axle low bed trailer for sale details
1. The series of mutli axle low bed trailers have flat-plate, concave beam and exposed tire structures, and the longitudinal beams are straight or gooseneck. The frame is stepped and the longitudinal beam section is I-shaped. It has the characteristics of high rigidity and high strength.
2. The main plane of the frame and cargo platform is low, which ensures the stability of transportation and is suitable for carrying various types of engineering machinery, large equipment and steel.
3. The electrical system of a multi axle trailer is composed of seven-core sockets, cables, gas lines, various lamps, etc. It is used for lighting, safety warning, and air supply for brakes. Generally, if you look at the regularity of electrical wiring, you basically know how the quality of this heavy transport trailer.
4. The support device of the semi-trailer is mainly used to support the low flatbed trailer when it is detached, and is composed of legs and connecting brackets.
5. The low bed trailer for sale protection device consists of side protection and rear protection to protect pedestrians and other vehicles.
6. Other accessories on the semi-trailer include toolboxes, spare tire racks, etc. There are also some small accessories such as tight ropes and rope hooks, which are very functional accessories, which need to be selected according to their own types of goods.
Heavy duty multi axle low bed trailer testing in factory
We found that many people’s low bed trailers had peeled and rusted after a short period of use. This rust marks not only damage the aesthetics of the vehicle, but also reduce the strength of the material and reduce the service life of the vehicle.
Why does the paint fall off within a short period of use? The main reason is that the paint process of the vehicle itself is not perfect.
There are 3 main types of paint technology for semi trailers:
1. Traditional spray paint:
The advantages of traditional spray paint are simple process and low cost.
However, the shortcomings are also obvious. The paint surface has not strong adhesion and is easy to fall off. The thickness of the construction is difficult to reach the standard thickness. The spraying surface is prone to dead spots.
For spray painting, it must be sandblasted before construction, especially for welding parts. The paint surface directly covers the welding slag and dust, which will easily cause the paint to fall off. In the choice of paint, one needs to use polyester paint or fluorocarbon paint. Ordinary paint can not reach the open-air operation and the required corrosion resistance standard.
2. Electrophoretic primer + spray paint:
This process makes up for the shortcomings of insufficient thickness of colored electrophoretic paint films. But also faces the problems of traditional spray paint on the topcoat, the most prominent of which is the prone to dead spots, the thickness of the paint surface is uneven and it is difficult to control a reasonable thickness.
9 axle low bed trailer for sale in factory
3. Electrophoretic primer + dusting:
This process is based on electrophoresis, through the corona discharge, the topcoat powder is evenly adhered to the body, and then the topcoat is formed by melting at high temperature.
Its advantages just make up for the shortcomings of spray paint, it can form a standard 60 ~ 120μm top coat thickness in a balanced manner, there will be no dead corners when sprayed, the paint surface has no flow marks, and its adhesion is much stronger than spray paint.
In terms of corrosion resistance, the powder spray paint surface has no change in salt spray resistance for 1000hr, and no humidity and heat resistance for 500hr. There should be no bubbles or rust in salt spray, 5% salt water at 35 degrees Celsius, and continuous spray for 400 hours without change.
Many drivers will think that the low bed semi-trailer paint is more beautiful and has little effect on the use of the vehicle. However, the service life of the vehicle will always decrease quickly from an angle that we cannot see with the naked eye.
Thus, we must pay attention to the maintenance of the vehicle. The paint on the trailer is not just for the sake of good-looking. I hope it can attract the attention of friends.
You can download video, you can learn about different types of lowbed semi-trailers, like 2axle, 3axle, 4axle lowbed semi trailer, hydraulic ladder lowbed semi trailer, etc. As well as the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.
This kind of semi trailer was designed with lots of advantages and features. If you want to get more information, please don't hesitate to make contact with us.