1. The main reason for common Bitumen tanker trailer oil leakage
2. How to make the life of bitumen tanker trailer longer?
3. Features of Bitumen Tanker Trailer
In the use of bitumen tanker trailers, oil leakage failures often occur, which will directly affect the technical performance of the car, waste of lubricating oil and fuel, consume power, affect the cleanliness of the car, and cause pollution.
Due to oil leakage, lubricating oil inside the machine, poor lubrication of the machine parts, insufficient cooling, it will cause early damage to the machine parts and even leave hidden accidents.
1. Product (accessory) quality, material or workmanship is poor; there are problems with structural design. After the vent plug and the one-way valve are blocked, due to the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the case, oil leakage will often occur at the weak seal.
2. Improper assembly at high speed, unclean mating surface, damaged gasket, displacement, or failure to install in accordance with operating regulations. Work failures such as uneven tightening of the tightening nut, breakage of the sliding wire, or loose and falling off.
3. The sealing material wears excessively after use, deteriorates due to aging, and becomes invalid due to deformation. Too much lubricating oil is added, the oil level is too high, or the wrong oil is added. The joint surfaces of parts (side covers, thin-walled parts) are flexed and deformed, and the casing is damaged, causing the lubricant to seep out.
Self-flow unloading: When the oil storage tank is lower than the Bitumen tanker trailer, it can be discharged directly by itself;
Pressure discharge: when the oil storage tank is higher than the 45000 liters bitumen tanker trailer, pressure pumping is used;
Self-pump suction: the asphalt in the insulation tank or oil storage tank can be sucked into the car through its own oil discharge pipe, without the need for an external pump;
Internal circulation: In the process of asphalt heating, internal circulation can be carried out to improve the quality of asphalt heating;
External pump input: bitumen can be injected through the tank top manhole.
Bitumen tanker trailer has gradually become the 45000 liters bitumen tanker trailer commonly used in major industries. Its ultra-high performance has been universally recognized by the majority of users, but users must do the corresponding maintenance and repairs when using the 3 axle bitumen tanker trailer. Maintenance work, because can effectively extend the service life of the asphalt tank.
1. Daily maintenance of Bitumen tanker trailer, transfer pump and other motors, agitators and valves shall be carried out in accordance with the regulations in the factory manual.
2. After the end of each shift, the asphalt tanks should be cleaned, as well as the asphalt tanks without insulation and anti-corrosion facilities, as well as the asphalt pumps, emulsifiers, aqueous solution pumps and pipelines.
3. The 42CBM bitumen tanker trailer should regularly check the matching clearance between its stator and rotor, and consider replacing the stator and rotor when the minimum clearance specified by the machine cannot be reached.
4. Regularly check whether the wiring posts in the electric control cabinet are loose, whether the wires are worn out during shipment, eliminate dust, and avoid damaging parts.
5. If the equipment is out of service for a long time, there should be liquid in the asphalt tank and pipeline, all hole covers should be tightly closed to keep clean, and all moving parts should be filled with lubricating oil.
Performance characteristics: It has the functions of asphalt self-flow unloading, pump pressure unloading, pumping and tanking, and in-situ transportation. Good heat preservation, large carrying capacity and strong adaptability.
1. The vehicle-type structure has a small turning radius; the tank has a trapezoidal cross-section, large volume, low center of gravity, and compact structure;
2. Multifunctional pumping system, reliable transmission and convenient operation, can meet various needs in asphalt transportation; with full liquid level display and full level alarm system, it is convenient to control the asphalt liquid level in Bitumen tanker trailer;
3. The tri axle bitumen tanker trailer is equipped with a heating system, equipped with imported diesel burners, which has good combustion quality and no pollution; it uses a unique heat transfer oil system to heat and keep the asphalt pump and valves; the hydraulic system drives the asphalt pump and the heat transfer oil pump, with reliable transmission and operation Convenience;
4. It is suitable for operation under various conditions, with high traction, strong bearing capacity and comfortable driving; it is used to spread the oil, waterproof layer and adhesive layer of the permeable layer of the bottom layer of the asphalt pavement of high-grade highways.
It can be sprayed with high-viscosity modified asphalt, heavy-duty asphalt, emulsified asphalt, etc. It can also be used to construct county and township-level highway oil roads where layered paving technology is implemented.
You can learn about different types of fuel tanker semi trailers (like 3 axle fuel tanker, 4 axle storage tanker trailer, stainless steel tanker trailer, acid tanker trailer, fuel tanker with flatbed trailer, fuel tank Full trailer). And the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.