1. Ordinary flatbed truck transportation
This mode of transportation generally uses ordinary extendable trailer to transport blade blades. The feature of this extendable trailer is that it can be longitudinally extended to adapt to the transportation of blades of different lengths. It can be directly transported from the manufacturer to the blade station, but it is difficult to turn due to the long turn of the vehicle .
2. Special vehicle transportation
This mode of transportation generally uses a special blade transport vehicle with blade lifting-rotating-hydraulic rear wheel steering. The special vehicle windmill rotor blade lifter can lift the blades through hydraulic control during driving, and rotate 360 degrees by itself, avoiding various restrictive obstacles (mountain slopes, trees, houses, bridges, tunnels, etc.) during transportation, thereby greatly reducing blades The overall length of the transport body improves the performance of cornering.
Ordinary Extendable Trailer to Transport Wind Trubine Blades
3. Analysis and comparison of special vehicle transportation and ordinary flat vehicle transportation
(1) The advantages of special vehicle transportation compared with ordinary flatbed vehicle transportation
When the blade is lifted and transported, the tail-sweeping area of the blade is compared with that of the flat transported blade. When the blade length is 51m and the height is 35°, the non-interference height is 32.28m, and the area is 641m2; while the horizontal transportation is only 2m without interference, the area is 62.6m2; the area of the renovation project involved in the curve is reduced by 10 times. Transporting the blades by lifting can better avoid high mountains and cliffs, or houses and buildings, so as to realize the rapid transportation of blades. At the same time, this method can also reduce the cost of road reconstruction and house demolition, and help improve the efficiency of blade transportation and engineering benefits.
(2) The disadvantages of special vehicle transport compared to ordinary flatbed transport
Due to the restrictions of expressways and most grade roads, wind turbine equipment can only be transported by ordinary flatbed trucks on the national public transportation network. Therefore, when mountain wind farms use special vehicles for transportation, it is necessary to choose a suitable location near the wind farm area to set up a midway transfer site. With reference to previous mountain wind power projects, if a wind farm with an installed capacity of 50MW uses special transportation, the transportation cost will need to be increased by about 3.5 million yuan. After the blade is lifted, the height increases to more than 30m, which will increase the net height requirements along the line. Compared with ordinary flatbed truck transportation, it will increase the removal of height-restricted objects (such as crossing highway cables, pipes, branches, etc.). Secondly, since the center of gravity of the vehicle rises after the blade is lifted, which is not conducive to the stability of transportation, it is necessary to place a counterweight at the front of the vehicle, and at the same time, avoid transportation in strong winds.
Wind Blade Lifting Drawing
1. The cost is high and the project quantity estimation is difficult
(1) Take 25 common domestic mountain wind farms with a total capacity of 50MW as an example. The roads in the site are about 30 kilometers long, and the cost per kilometer is about 1 million yuan, and the cost is about 30 million yuan, which accounts for about the entire wind power. More than 20% of the cost of civil engineering.
(2) Mountain wind farms are complex in topography and geomorphology, resulting in large gaps in the engineering volume of different projects; and due to the requirements of the project investment schedule, bidding and construction are often performed without detailed geological surveys, and the geological conditions are uncertain, making the engineering volume difficult Estimate.
2. The technical requirements are more special
(1) During construction: frequent rolling by heavy vehicles. From the perspective of a concrete truck, one of the trucks weighs 17 tons and loads 16 tons, with a total weight of 33 tons. The foundation concrete volume of each machine position of mountain wind farm can reach 300m³-400m³. When pouring the wind turbine foundation, the branch road will be subjected to 30-40 times of repeated rolling by the concrete mixer, while the main road may be rolled 90-120 times. If the road quality is not up to standard, it will cause the road to be crushed.
(2) During equipment transportation: equipment transportation vehicles (windmill rotor blade lifter) mainly have the characteristics of ultra-long, ultra-wide, and overweight. For example, when the 2MW unit blade is transported, the distance from the head to the blade tip is more than 50m, and the width of the car plate is 3m; when the engine room is transported, the total weight is about 100t. These characteristics are different from ordinary roads.
3. The road project for the delayed follow-up project has always been on the critical path of the wind farm project construction plan, and it is also the first project of the project construction. Road construction efficiency and quality are lagging behind follow-up projects such as wind turbines, booster stations, and power collection lines.
Windmill Rotor Blade Lifter for Sale - Transportation of Wind Turbine Blades
1. Road grade (windmill rotor blade lifter)
Generally speaking, the roads of mountain wind farms are not high, and the roads of mountain wind farms in my country are generally designed according to the fourth grade or the fourth grade of factory and mine roads. However, in practice, due to the lack of national unified standards, some mountain wind farm road technical indicators require higher than the four-level road standard, and some are lower than the fourth-level road. Based on the research of various aspects of the data, this article believes that it should be implemented with reference to the standards of "Fourth Level of Roads Outside Plants" or "Secondary Arterial Roads on Sites" in the "Code for Design of Factory and Mine Roads". The design speed of mountain wind farm roads is between 15 km/h-20 km/h. If it is to transport heavy, large and special equipment, the design speed can be controlled at 5-10 km/h for safety reasons.
2. Main technical indicators
The technical indicators of wind farm road design can only be determined by reference to the design standards of Grade 4 roads and based on actual transportation conditions. The width of subgrade and road surface is mainly controlled by heavy, large transportation vehicles and hoisting machinery. The width is generally more than 3-4m. Therefore, the minimum width of the carriageway can be 4.5 m, taking into account the mountainous terrain and subgrade reliability, as well as a small number of small vehicles. For the needs of staggered vehicles, 5.0 m is appropriate, and the corresponding subgrade widths are 5.5 m and 6.0 m. In particularly difficult locations, the straight section can also adopt a subgrade width of 4.5 m, but the wrong lane and warning signs should be set.
The radius of the horizontal curve is mainly controlled by the transportation of blades and towers. The minimum radius is related to the width of the road surface and the widening value. The theoretical limit can be about 20 m. In actual work, the transportation of ordinary flatbed trucks is generally considered to be no less than 35 m, the special vehicle windmill rotor blade lifter transportation consideration department is less than 20m. According to the "Code for Design of Highway Routes", the maximum longitudinal slope of the road should be controlled within 9%; however, according to the specific conditions of mountain wind farms, the longitudinal slope value should be appropriately increased. Generally, the main road should not exceed 14%, in the branch road or local terrain. Restrictions on special road sections can also be appropriately relaxed to 16% or even 18%. At this time, cement concrete pavement should be used to increase the friction of the road surface or auxiliary traction measures should be taken for transportation vehicles to ensure the safety of equipment transportation.
3. Bridge and culvert reinforcement
Reinforcement of bridges and culverts is a common problem in the approach roads of mountain wind farms. Because the roads of mountain wind farms are geographically special, the terrain is complex and diverse, and the original road grades and road conditions are relatively low, various bridge and culvert facilities are not only simple, but also have the problem of disrepair. They must be reinforced to be effective. Satisfy the transportation load demand of the wind farm for heavy parts. When strengthening the road bridges and culverts of mountain wind farms, it is necessary to comprehensively consider major parts
For transportation requirements, scientific design should be carried out based on the structural characteristics, load capacity and disease status of existing bridges and culverts, and the most feasible reinforcement principles and reinforcement schemes should be selected. Mountain wind farm roads can be divided into temporary roads and permanent roads. For bridges and culverts on permanent roads, emphasis should be placed on improving the carrying capacity of their structures; for temporary roads, temporary measures can be taken to disperse the load on the road, or to build temporary access roads and bridges for vehicles to detour. In the specific implementation process, it should be determined based on technical and economic comparison.
You can download video, you can learn about different types of windmill blade trailers (like 6 axle 62 meters /4 axle 56 meters extendable trailer, windmill rotor blade lifter , windmill rotor blade lifter for sale , wind turbioen blades transportation , wind blade lifter adaptor , windmill rotor blade adapter). And the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.